You can choose between three options for the workshop:
- For $1500, you can register for the full workshop experience, with 6 nights of lodging in a single room on the campus of College of the Atlantic, and a full meal plan which provides all meals for the duration of the workshop. For more details, select Room & Board page from menu above.
- For $1400, you can register for the same workshop experience and full meal plan, but you will stay in a shared double room.
- For $900, those who are local or who wish to arrange their own lodging in Bar Harbor (hotel, bed and breakfast, camping, etc.), can register for the full workshop experience and a lunch/dinner meal plan (Sunday through Friday). Breakfast Monday through Saturday can be added on for an additional $50.
Whether in a single room, a double room, or off-site, your workshop registration fee covers:
- a welcome dinner on Sunday evening
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Monday through Friday (breakfast optional at extra cost for off-site participants)
- departure breakfast on Saturday morning (optional at extra cost for off-site participants)
- all workshop sessions
- all craft talks
- all public readings
- one-on-one interaction with authors and agent
- free transportation to Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and other sights on Mt. Desert Island
- a one-week pass to Acadia National Park
Photo courtesy of College of the Atlantic.